Independent Contractors ApplicationJob Description
We are seeking independent contractors with a strong background and knowledge with the assembly and installation of furniture from all kinds of manufacturers.
- Candidate must be willing to work hard and have good knowledge ASSEMBLING FURNITURE.
- CANDIDATE MUST HAVE A RELIABLE CAR TO GET TO JOBS (Furniture, Fitness equipment, and many other items.)
- Currently only On Call POSITIONS are Available.
- PAY RATE per item $25+ per item.
- Candidate must be able to move furniture
- Candidate must be able to successfully assemble any kind of furniture including fitness equipment.
- Candidate must also be able to move furniture and lift up to 100 lbs.
- Candidate must pass background check.
- Hired as independent contractor.
- Must have professional appearance and good personality.
- Ability to professionally communicate and interact with customers in ENGLISH.
- Must pass background check.
- Must be reliable to report to work when scheduled.
- Candidates must have a reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must have valid driver’s license with a clean driving record or learners permit.
- Must own tools (cordless drill, corded drills, hammer, screwdriver.)
- Must be legally allowed to work in USA.
- Available to work: Monday - Sunday.
- Available for overtime, evening and weekend work as needed.
- Have cell phone.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- College (preferred).
- (1 year minimum) assembling /installing office and home furniture.
- (1 year’s minimum) experience assembling IKEA furniture.
- Advanced experience using Power tool (cordless drill, corded drills, hammer, screwdriver etc.)
- Should be available for overtime, evening and weekend work as needed.
- Ability to react to problems and create solutions.
- Experience solving problems with FURNITURE.
- Ability to explain problems and solutions to customers.
- Self motivated and ability to take initiative.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage job times and organize priorities supervisory skills a plus.
Installers NYC is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis.